Our Research Awards
The Lung Foundation, as part of its Mission, raises funds to promote medical research into the cause, treatment and cure of lung conditions. Our aim is to advance the understanding, prevention and treatment of lung disease in Australia.
The National Council of the Lung Foundation thanks all 2013 applicants for the time and effort in applying for their respective Award and extends its best wishes to each of you.
2013 Research Awards
Applications for the 2013 Research Awards are now closed.
Assessment of all Research Award applications is undertaken by the Research Sub-Committee of The Thoracic Society of Australia & New Zealand on behalf of the Lung Foundation.
All applicants will be notified whether they have been successful / unsuccessful with their application by 1 February 2013. The Awards are presented to the successful applicants at the Annual Scientific Meeting of The Thoracic Society of Australia & New Zealand, which is scheduled for 23-27 March 2013 in Darwin, Northern Territory.
2013 Awards Available
- Lung Foundation Lung Cancer Program Cochrane Review Scholarship 2013
- Lung Foundation Lung Cancer Program 2013 Postgraduate Grant-in-Aid
- Lung Foundation Lung Cancer Program 2013 Undergraduate Grant-in-Aid
- Lung Foundation / Ludwig Engel Grant-in-Aid for Physiological Research 2013
- Lung Foundation / Boehringer Ingelheim COPD Research Fellowship 2013/2014
- Lung Foundation / Lizotte Family Research Award for Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Research 2013