Our Research Awards
The Lung Foundation, as part of its Mission, raises funds to promote medical research into the cause, treatment and cure of lung conditions. Our aim is to advance the understanding, prevention and treatment of lung disease in Australia.
The National Council of the Lung Foundation thanks all 2014 applicants for the time and effort in applying for their respective Award and extends its best wishes to each of you.
2014 Research Awards
Applications for the 2014 Research Awards have now closed. Successful applications will be notified in early 2014.
Assessment of all Research Award applications is undertaken by the Research Sub-Committee of The Thoracic Society of Australia & New Zealand on behalf of the Lung Foundation.
2014 Awards Available
- Lung Foundation Australia / Boehringer Ingelheim Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Research Fellowship 2014/2015
- Lung Foundation Australia / Ludwig Engel Grant-in-Aid for Physiological Research 2014
- Lung Foundation Australia / Ivan Cash Research Grant-in-Aid For Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Research 2014
- Lung Foundation Australia / Lizotte Family Research Award for Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis Research 2014
- Lung Foundation Australia / Australian Satellite of the Cochrane Airways Group Scholarship 2014