Pulmonary Rehabilitation Training Online
Lung Foundation Australia is currently developing an interactive online training program for health care professionals to increase their skills and confidence in the delivery of evidence-based pulmonary rehabilitation, regardless of where they live in Australia.
The training includes modules focusing on:
- Establishing a Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program;
- Patient assessment including:
- Patient history;
- Assessing exercise capacity;
- Assessing quality of life;
- Exercise training;
- Patient education; and
- Program evaluation.
The interactive online training program will include:
- Downloadable tools and resources;
- Quizzes to test knowledge; and
- Interactive features.
A pilot phase is expected to be conducted in April 2013 and pilot participants are being sought. To register your interest please email Nigel McPaul – email@example.com