COPD Pharmacy Online
Disease Management & Training
A new online training program is currently being developed for pharmacy to increase the knowledge, confidence and skills of pharmacists on how to:
- Promote lung health
- Implement a COPD screening and disease management service within the pharmacy practice
- Work effectively with other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team for patients with COPD
- Educate patients on COPD
- Educate patients on evidence-based COPD management
- Participate in the management of COPD patients
- Motivate patients to engage in self-management practices for COPD, including the quality use of medicines
This training is being developed in consultation with peak pharmacy organisations, COPD clinical experts and pharmacists working in community pharmacy.
To be included on a mailing list to receive more information about the training, email email@example.com or call 1800 654 301.