National Public Toilet Map
The National Public Toilet Map shows the location of more than 16,000 public and private public toilet facilities across Australia. Details of toilet facilities can also be found along major travel routes and for shorter journeys as well. Useful information is provided about each toilet, such as location, opening hours, availability of baby change rooms, accessibility for people with disabilities and the details of other nearby toilets.
The Toilet Map is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing as part of the National Continence Program.
The Toilet Map improved independence and quality of life for the estimated 3.8 million Australians who are affected by incontinence by providing:
- the location of the nearest public toilet
- details of opening hours, accessibility, parking and other features
- the capacity to plan toilet breaks for short or long journeys
- the ability to save toilet information and trip plans
- access anytime using a mobile phone
- It is also convenient for people with young families and those holidaying or travelling to new locations.
Click to view the National Public Toilet Map.