Lung Foundation Australia relies on funding from events, donations, membership, bequests, projects and donations from individuals, business and industry as we receive no on-going government funding for our core activities that underpin our objectives to:
- promote lung health;
- raise awareness of the impact and symptoms of lung disease;
- promote targeted screening and early diagnosis;
- provide advocacy, education and support for all those affected by lung disease; and
- sponsor medical and scientific research into lung disease.
There are many ways in which you can contribute to our fundraising efforts of the Lung Foundation and we invite you to take this journey with us, working together to develop programs that will assist patients with lung disease, their families and carers and our community.
- Together, we can create awareness
- Together, we can provide understanding and support
- Together, we can make a difference!