COPD patient support: LungNet
You are not alone. LungNet is here to provide support.
LungNet is an initiative of Lung Foundation Australia. It is a network of affiliated Patient Support Groups around Australia who is providing support to thousands of COPD patients and their carers. Lung Support Groups can be an important contact point for people as they navigate their way through COPD. Group members help each other by sharing information, experiences and friendships.
Benefits of joining a LungNet group:
- Regular meetings
- Special guest speakers giving you access to expert information on your lung condition
- Member-to-member support through telephone calls, hospital and home visits
- Special seminars and patient programs
- Social outings
- Rehabilitation assistance
- LungNet News – A national newsletter
- Entertainment and good cheer
- Insurance Support
About the LungNet News
LungNet News is distributed free of charge on a quarterly basis to all members of patient support groups affiliated with LungNet, and healthcare professionals. To receive your regular free copy contact: Click here